Wednesday, September 17, 2008










All right, so I have to apologize for not being the greatest blogger. It's taken quite a few proddings from people to finally get this post done. Alaina is doing fantastic and is an absolute joy! She's been smiling and laughing for about 2 weeks now and she's got a pretty fiesty personality. She's also been letting me sleep too- at least 6 hours before she wakes up to eat and then she goes right back to sleep afterward. I absolutely love being a mommy!




Friday my family is coming up for the Top of Utah Marathon on Saturday. Both my mom and my brother are running and we're so excited for them. I'll make sure I don't take too long to post some pictures of that and the results!




8 comments:

Hubers said...

Holy crap- she is such a cute little girl!! I love her huge grin!! I am glad you finally updated, I have been patiently waiting to see this! :D I am glad you are getting some sleep- it's nice to have good babies huh?!?

jamie said...

FINALLY!!! I have been waiting way too long for an update! She's beautiful! Reminds me of when you were that little...damn that makes me old...lol. love and miss you guys!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Look at that big smile! You are the cutest little family :)

Foulk Family said...

Shes so cute, what a big smile :)

Nicole Norris said...

What cute pictures! Her dress is gorgeous!!!

fish family said...

Yea finally a update!!! At least I have seen you a couple of times so I got to see what she looks like. I am so proud of you updating!!!! She is so cute and her Blessing dress is so so cute. Did someone make it or did you buy it? Cute picture of you and Cory and daughter (sorry dont want to slaughter her name and spell it wrong). Have a good day.

Allie said...

she is so big long time no see when are you guys coming down

Jenna said...

Hey, it's so good to see a post on your blog!! Your little girl is absolutely adorable!! And that's great that's she's a good little sleeper. Hope that all is well.