Tuesday, December 9, 2008

October

I feel like every time I post something new I'm apologizing for not posting for such a long time, and I really only get around to posting because I get threatening emails from all of you who keep tabs on us. So I've decided that it's not even my fault for taking so long because all of you should have threatened me sooner. :) No, just kidding. I really do need to try harder though. But since it has been so long I thought I'd section it out and do several posts so it doesn't get to crazy all bunched up in one.
October was great for us and we spent conference weekend with the fam. A great friend of mine got married and we were able to make it to the ceremony. Ken had homecoming, but unfortunately Alaina couldn't stay out that late so he took another date. :)






Also this month, Alaina (and I) discovered the joy of the Jonny Jumper. She'll play in that thing forever, and we put it in the kitchen doorway so she can see me while I'm in there. She hasn't quite mastered jumping, but spinning and stomping are so much fun! We went to the pumpkin walk and had fun seeing all the creative scenes that people had made from pumpkins and gourds. Cory's favorite was the Indiana Jones, of course, but I really liked the Michael Phelps/Olympic one.
Halloween was a blast and we spent it in Salt Lake. Alaina had a ladybug costume, but it was pretty big and so we didn't keep it on her very long. I don't think we even got a picture of it, but it'll fit her next year too. My friends, Tami and Jessi, stopped by with there girls and it was so great to see them! They are twins, and we grew up together, but the fun doesn't stop there. Last year Tami had her daughter on my birthday, and Jessi's daughter was born the same day as Alaina!
So there's the post for October, and tune in next post for the update of November!

3 comments:

fish family said...

Yea you posted(but I didnt bug you lol) How fun and she is getting so big. You coming to the party tomarrow night at 6 in N. Logan? Hope to see ya there.

jamie said...

Finally! and for the record, I started bugging you very very early :0)

The Allen's said...

Yay for new posts and for Halloween... Crazy how our kids are so close.. And all their birthdays share one of our of eachothers;) Must mean we are meant to stay friends forever! Post more! haha